NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Misharina, T.A.; Beletsky, I.V.; Golovnya, R.V., Chromatographic and IR characteristics of methyl-, formyl-, and acetyl-substituted furans and thiophenes, Russ. Chem. Bull. (Engl. Transl.), 1994, 43, 1, 64-69, https://doi.org/10.1007/BF00699137 .
19 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Furfural (C5H4O2)
- 2-Furancarboxaldehyde, 5-methyl- (C6H6O2)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-furanyl)- (C6H6O2)
- Thiophene (C4H4S)
- Furan, 2-methyl- (C5H6O)
- Thiophene, 2-methyl- (C5H6S)
- Furan, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8O)
- Furan (C4H4O)
- Thiophene, 3-methyl- (C5H6S)
- Thiophene, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8S)
- 2-Thiophenecarboxaldehyde (C5H4OS)
- Ethanone, 1-(2-thienyl)- (C6H6OS)
- 2-Acetyl-5-methylfuran (C7H8O2)
- 5-Methyl-2-thiophenecarboxaldehyde (C6H6OS)
- 3-Thiophenecarboxaldehyde (C5H4OS)
- Ethanone, 1-(3-thienyl)- (C6H6OS)
- 3-formyl-2-methylthiophene (C6H6OS)
- 2-acetyl-5-formylfuran (C7H6O3)
- 3-formyl-2-methylfuran (C6H6O2)