- Formula: C8H16O
- Molecular weight: 128.2120
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: MOISVRZIQDQVPF-PPSBICQBSA-N
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Kovats' RI, non-polar column, isothermal
View large format table.
|Column type||Active phase||Temperature (C)||I||Reference||Comment|
|Packed||Apiezon L||130.||1019.||Paris and Alexandre, 1972||Chromosorb W AW|
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, Notes
Paris and Alexandre, 1972
Paris, C.; Alexandre, P., Stereochemical Investigation of Cyclohexane and Terpene Compounds by Gas Chromatography, J. Chromatogr. Sci., 1972, 10, 6, 402-411, https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/10.6.402 . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas Chromatography, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.