Species with data from:
Cerny, C.; Guntz-Dubini, R., Role of the solvent glycerol in the Maillard reaction of D-fructose and L-aniline, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2006, 54, 2, 574-577, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf052222s .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyrazine, methyl- (C5H6N2)
- Pyrazine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C6H8N2)
- 2,3-Pentanedione (C5H8O2)
- Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3-methyl- (C7H10N2)
- 2-Propanone, 1-hydroxy- (C3H6O2)