Species with data from:
Demyttenaere, J.C.R.; Moriña, R.M.; Sandra, P.; Schelfaut, M., Monitoring and fast detection of mycotoxin-producing fungi based on headspace solid-phase microextraction and headspace sorptive extraction of the volatile metabolites in 25th International Symposium on Capillary Chromatography, 2002, 1-12.
15 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Limonene (C10H16)
- Caryophyllene (C15H24)
- «beta»-Myrcene (C10H16)
- «gamma»-Terpinene (C10H16)
- Cyclohexene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethylidene)- (C10H16)
- trans-«beta»-Ocimene (C10H16)
- 1,3-Cyclohexadiene, 1-methyl-4-(1-methylethyl)- (C10H16)
- Cyclohexane, 1-ethenyl-1-methyl-2,4-bis(1-methylethenyl)-, [1S-(1«alpha»,2«beta»,4«beta»)]- (C15H24)
- 1-Octen-3-ol (C8H16O)
- Naphthalene, 1,2,3,5,6,7,8,8a-octahydro-1,8a-dimethyl-7-(1-methylethenyl)-, [1R-(1«alpha»,7«beta»,8a«alpha»)]- (C15H24)
- Germacrene A (C14H22)
- Spiro[5.5]undec-2-ene, 3,7,7-trimethyl-11-methylene-, (-)- (C15H24)
- Cinnamaldehyde, (E)- (C9H8O)
- (1R,9R,E)-4,11,11-Trimethyl-8-methylenebicyclo[7.2.0]undec-4-ene (C15H24)
- (+)-Aristolochene (C15H24)