NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
Species with data from:
Kim, D.S.; Baek, H.H.; Ahn, C.B.; Byun, D.S.; Jung, K.J.; Lee, H.G.; Cadwallader, K.R.; Kim, H.R., Development and characterization of a flavoring agent from oyster cooker effluent, J. Agric. Food Chem., 2000, 48, 10, 4839-4843, https://doi.org/10.1021/jf991096n .
6 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Methional (C4H8OS)
- 2,3-Butanedione (C4H6O2)
- 2,6-Nonadienal, (E,Z)- (C9H14O)
- Pyrazine, 2-ethyl-3,5-dimethyl- (C8H12N2)
- 2-Acetyl-1-pyrroline (C6H9NO)
- Ethanone, 1-(4,5-dihydro-2-thiazolyl)- (C5H7NOS)