Species with data from:
Guisto, R.; Smith, S.R.; Stuart, J.D., Gas chromatographic retention indices, mass, and infrared spectra of industrially important adipate esters, J. Chromatogr. Sci., 1993, 31, 6, 225-230, https://doi.org/10.1093/chromsci/31.6.225 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diethyl Phthalate (C12H14O4)
- Dibutyl phthalate (C16H22O4)
- Dimethyl phthalate (C10H10O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, dimethyl ester (C8H14O4)
- Diethyl adipate (C10H18O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, bis(2-methylpropyl) ester (C14H26O4)
- Dibutyl adipate (C14H26O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, dipropyl ester (C12H22O4)
- Diisopropyl adipate (C12H22O4)
- Diisodecyl adipate (C26H50O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, di-2-propenyl ester (C12H18O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, bis(phenylmethyl) ester (C20H22O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, octyl phenylmethyl ester (C21H32O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, diisononyl ester (C24H46O4)