- Formula: C3H5N
- Molecular weight: 55.0785
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PTLWKRLAWHBMLM-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6788-85-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 409
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Amatatsu, Hamada, et al., 1987
Amatatsu, Y.; Hamada, Y.; Tsuboi, M., FTIR detection of unstable molecules: Infrared spectrum of 1-azetine, J. Mol. Spectrosc., 1987, 123, 2, 267, https://doi.org/10.1016/0022-2852(87)90277-3 . [all data]
Dammel, Bock, et al., 1983
Dammel, R.; Bock, H.; Denis, J.-M., The photoelectron spectrum of 1-azetine, Chem. Phys. Lett., 1983, 102, 239. [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.