Species with data from:
Samusenko, A.L.; Svetlova, N.I.; Golovnya, R.V., Reproducible and durable glass capillary columns with hydrogenated apiezon-l and OV-101 for the analysis of polar substances, Zh. Anal. Khim., 1986, 61, 1, 127-133.
11 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Pyridine (C5H5N)
- 2-Octanone (C8H16O)
- Pyrazine, trimethyl- (C7H10N2)
- Pyridine, 2-methyl- (C6H7N)
- Pyridine, 4-methyl- (C6H7N)
- 2,6-Lutidine (C7H9N)
- 1-Heptanamine (C7H17N)
- Pyridine, 2,5-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- Pyridine, 2,3-dimethyl- (C7H9N)
- 1-Octanamine, N-methyl- (C9H21N)
- 1-Decanamine, N,N-dimethyl- (C12H27N)