Species with data from:
Messadi, D.; Vergnaud, J.-M., Quick identification and analysis of plasticizers in PVC by programmed-temperature gas chromatography using the best stationary phases, J. Appl. Polym. Sci., 1979, 24, 5, 1215-1225, https://doi.org/10.1002/app.1979.070240507 .
14 matching species were found.
For each matching species the following will be displayed:
- Chemical name
- Chemical formula
- Structure image (if available)
Click on the name to see more data.
- Diethyl Phthalate (C12H14O4)
- Dibutyl phthalate (C16H22O4)
- Dimethyl phthalate (C10H10O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, dimethyl ester (C8H14O4)
- Tributyl phosphate (C12H27O4P)
- Triethyl phosphate (C6H15O4P)
- Decanedioic acid, dimethyl ester (C12H22O4)
- Diallyl phthalate (C14H14O4)
- Triphenyl phosphate (C18H15O4P)
- Dicyclohexyl phthalate (C20H26O4)
- Hexanedioic acid, bis(2-ethylhexyl) ester (C22H42O4)
- Dibutyl adipate (C14H26O4)
- Decanedioic acid, diethyl ester (C14H26O4)
- Dioctyl sebacate (C26H50O4)