- Formula: C8H8O3
- Molecular weight: 152.1473
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IWYDHOAUDWTVEP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 90-64-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-; «alpha»-Hydroxy-«alpha»-toluic acid; «alpha»-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid; p-Mandelic acid; Almond acid; Amygdalic acid; Amygdalinic acid; Phenylglycolic acid; Phenylhydroxyacetic acid; Uromaline; dl-Mandelic acid; «alpha»-Toluic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-; Glycolic acid, phenyl-; Racemic mandelic acid; Kyselina 2-fenyl-2-hydroxyethanova; Kyselina mandlova; Paramandelic acid; «alpha»-Phenylhydroxyacetic acid; Benzoglycolic acid; Hydroxy(phenyl)acetic acid; Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-, (.+/-.)-; (.+/-.)-alpha-Hydroxybenzeneacetic acid; (.+/-.)-Mandelic acid; (RS)-Mandelic acid; 2-Phenyl-2-hydroxyacetic acid; 2-Phenylglycolic acid; DL-Hydroxy(phenyl)acetic acid; NSC 7925; 114-21-6; 530-31-4
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.