- Formula: C8H8O3
- Molecular weight: 152.1473
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IWYDHOAUDWTVEP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 611-72-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Species with the same structure:
- Other names: Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-; «alpha»-Hydroxy-«alpha»-toluic acid; «alpha»-Hydroxyphenylacetic acid; p-Mandelic acid; Almond acid; Amygdalic acid; Amygdalinic acid; Phenylglycolic acid; Phenylhydroxyacetic acid; Uromaline; dl-Mandelic acid; «alpha»-Toluic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-; Glycolic acid, phenyl-; Racemic mandelic acid; Kyselina 2-fenyl-2-hydroxyethanova; Kyselina mandlova; Paramandelic acid; «alpha»-Phenylhydroxyacetic acid; Benzoglycolic acid; Hydroxy(phenyl)acetic acid; Benzeneacetic acid, «alpha»-hydroxy-, (.+/-.)-; (.+/-.)-alpha-Hydroxybenzeneacetic acid; (.+/-.)-Mandelic acid; (RS)-Mandelic acid; 2-Phenyl-2-hydroxyacetic acid; 2-Phenylglycolic acid; DL-Hydroxy(phenyl)acetic acid; NSC 7925; 114-21-6; 530-31-4
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.