- Formula: NS3
- Molecular weight: 110.202
- CAS Registry Number: 88574-94-1
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|NS stretch||1309.5||s T||Ar||IR||Hassanzadeh and Andrews, 1992|
|SS stretch||624.2||m T||Ar||IR||Hassanzadeh and Andrews, 1992|
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 208
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Hassanzadeh and Andrews, 1992
Hassanzadeh, P.; Andrews, L., Infrared spectra of new sulfur-nitrogen species in solid argon, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1992, 114, 1, 83, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00027a012 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.