- Formula: H6OSi2
- Molecular weight: 78.2180
- CAS Registry Number: 87963-93-7
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|OH stretch||3708.5||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
|SiH3 deform.||961.6||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
|SiH2 bend||950.6||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
|SiH2 twist||855.0||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
|SiOH bend||748||b||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
|SiH2 rock||521.7||Ar||IR||Withnall and Andrews, 1988|
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 417
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Withnall and Andrews, 1988
Withnall, R.; Andrews, L., Matrix reactions of methylsilanes and oxygen atoms, J. Phys. Chem., 1988, 92, 3, 594, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100314a006 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.