- Formula: Br2Cl-
- Molecular weight: 195.262
- CAS Registry Number: 15139-65-8
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
type of mode
|Σu+||3||Asym. stretch||282||T K||Ar||IR||Ault and Andrews, 1976|
Additional references: Jacox, 1994, page 119
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
|K||Interaction with potassium|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Ault and Andrews, 1976
Ault, B.S.; Andrews, L., Infrared spectra of the M+HBr2- and the M+HClBr- ion pairs and their deuterium analogs isolated in argon matrices at 15 K, J. Chem. Phys., 1976, 64, 5, 1986, https://doi.org/10.1063/1.432463 . [all data]
Jacox, M.E., Vibrational and electronic energy levels of polyatomic transient molecules, American Chemical Society, Washington, DC, 1994, 464. [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.