- Formula: C11H19NO3
- Molecular weight: 213.2735
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ISRUGXGCCGIOQO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 114-26-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 2-(1-methylethoxy)-, methylcarbamate; Carbamic acid, methyl-, o-isopropoxyphenyl ester; o-Isopropoxyphenyl methylcarbamate; o-Isopropoxyphenyl N-methylcarbamate; Aprocarb; Arprocarb; Bayer B 5122; Bayer 39007; Baygon; Blattanex; Blattosep; Bolfo; Boygon; Brygou; BAY 39007; BAY 5122; Dalf Dust; ENT 25,671; Invisi-Gard; IPMC; OMS 33; Propotox; PHC; Sendran; Suncide; Unden; Unden (Pesticide); 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenol methylcarbamate; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl methylcarbamate; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl N-methylcarbamate; BAY 9010; Bifex; Carbamic acid, methyl-, 2-(1-methylethoxy)phenyl ester; Chemagro 9010; o-IMPC; Isocarb; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl-N-methylcarbamat; N-Methyl-2-isopropoxyphenylcarbamate; Phenol, o-isopropoxy-, methylcarbamate; Propogon; Propoksuru; Propoxure; Propyon; Tugon fliegenkugel; O-(2-Isopropoxyphenyl) N-methylcarbamate; Propoxylor; 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenyl N-methylcarbamate; Boruho; Mrowkozol; Boruho 50; Tendex; 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenyl methyl carbamate; Pillargon; Rhoden; Unden 50PM; PHC 7; 58 12 315; Phenol, 2-(1-methylethoxy)-, 1-(N-methylcarbamate)
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
TRC - Thermodynamics Research Center, NIST Boulder Laboratories, Chris Muzny director
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|Tfus||363.62||K||N/A||Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990||Uncertainty assigned by TRC = 0.2 K; TRC|
Enthalpy of fusion
|fusH (kJ/mol)||Temperature (K)||Method||Reference||Comment|
|22.96||362.7||DSC||Acree, 1991||See also Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990, 2.; AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochim. Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Acree, William E., Thermodynamic properties of organic compounds: enthalpy of fusion and melting point temperature compilation, Thermochimica Acta, 1991, 189, 1, 37-56, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(91)87098-H . [all data]
Donnelly, Drewes, et al., 1990, 2
Donnelly, J.R.; Drewes, L.A.; Johnson, R.L.; Munslow, W.D.; Knapp, K.K.; Sovocool, G.W., Purity and heat of fusion data for environmental standards as determined by differential scanning calorimetry, Thermochimica Acta, 1990, 167, 2, 155-187, https://doi.org/10.1016/0040-6031(90)80476-F . [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
Tfus Fusion (melting) point fusH Enthalpy of fusion
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.