- Formula: C11H19NO3
- Molecular weight: 213.2735
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ISRUGXGCCGIOQO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 114-26-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenol, 2-(1-methylethoxy)-, methylcarbamate; Carbamic acid, methyl-, o-isopropoxyphenyl ester; o-Isopropoxyphenyl methylcarbamate; o-Isopropoxyphenyl N-methylcarbamate; Aprocarb; Arprocarb; Bayer B 5122; Bayer 39007; Baygon; Blattanex; Blattosep; Bolfo; Boygon; Brygou; BAY 39007; BAY 5122; Dalf Dust; ENT 25,671; Invisi-Gard; IPMC; OMS 33; Propotox; PHC; Sendran; Suncide; Unden; Unden (Pesticide); 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenol methylcarbamate; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl methylcarbamate; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl N-methylcarbamate; BAY 9010; Bifex; Carbamic acid, methyl-, 2-(1-methylethoxy)phenyl ester; Chemagro 9010; o-IMPC; Isocarb; 2-Isopropoxyphenyl-N-methylcarbamat; N-Methyl-2-isopropoxyphenylcarbamate; Phenol, o-isopropoxy-, methylcarbamate; Propogon; Propoksuru; Propoxure; Propyon; Tugon fliegenkugel; O-(2-Isopropoxyphenyl) N-methylcarbamate; Propoxylor; 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenyl N-methylcarbamate; Boruho; Mrowkozol; Boruho 50; Tendex; 2-(1-Methylethoxy)phenyl methyl carbamate; Pillargon; Rhoden; Unden 50PM; PHC 7; 58 12 315; Phenol, 2-(1-methylethoxy)-, 1-(N-methylcarbamate)
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.