- Formula: D6Ga2
- Molecular weight: 151.531
- Information on this page:
Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: Marilyn E. Jacox
|T||Tentative assignment or approximate value|
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, Notes
Souter, Andrews, et al., 1994
Souter, P.F.; Andrews, L.; Downs, A.J.; Greene, T.M.; Ma, B.; Schaefer, H.F., III, Observed and calculated Raman spectra of the Ga2H6 and Ga2D6 molecules, J. Phys. Chem., 1994, 98, 49, 12824, https://doi.org/10.1021/j100100a004 . [all data]
Downs, Goode, et al., 1989
Downs, A.J.; Goode, M.J.; Pulham, C.R., Gallane at last! Synthesis and properties of binary gallium hydride, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1989, 111, 5, 1936, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00187a090 . [all data]
Pulham, Downs, et al., 1991
Pulham, C.R.; Downs, A.J.; Goode, M.J.; Rankin, D.W.H.; Robertson, H.E., Gallane: synthesis, physical and chemical properties, and structure of the gaseous molecule Ga2H6 as determined by electron diffraction, J. Am. Chem. Soc., 1991, 113, 14, 5149, https://doi.org/10.1021/ja00014a003 . [all data]
Wang and Andrews, 2003
Wang, X.; Andrews, L., Infrared Spectra of Gallium Hydrides in Solid Hydrogen: GaH, J. Phys. Chem. A, 2003, 107, 51, 11371, https://doi.org/10.1021/jp035393d . [all data]
Go To: Top, Vibrational and/or electronic energy levels, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.