- Formula: C15H22N2O
- Molecular weight: 246.3480
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: INWLQCZOYSRPNW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 96-88-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: 2',6'-Pipecoloxylidide, 1-methyl-; (.+/-.)-1-Methyl-2',6'-pipecoloxylidide; Carbocain; Carbocaine; Mepivicaine; N-Methyl-2-pipecolic acid, 2,6-dimethylanilide; Scandicain; Scandicaine; Scandicane; 1-Methyl-2',6'-pipecoloxylidide; 2-Piperidinecarboxamide, N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-1-methyl-; N-Methylhexahydro-2-picolinic acid, 2,6-dimethylanilide; DL-Mepivacaine; N-Methyl-2-pipecolic acid, 2,6-xylidide; (.+/-.)-Mepivacaine; N-(2,6-Dimethylphenyl)-1-methyl-2-piperidinecarboxamide; N-(2,6-dimethylphenyl)-1-methylpiperidine-2-carboxamide
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (CS2 FOR 7.2-15 microns, AND C2Cl4 FOR 2-7.2 microns); PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY; 2 cm-1 resolution
Data compiled by: NIST Mass Spectrometry Data Center, William E. Wallace, director
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.