NOTICE: Due to scheduled maintenance at our Gaithersburg campus, this site will not be available from 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Friday June 16 until 5:00 pm EDT (21:00 UTC) on Monday June 19. We apologize for any inconvenience this outage may cause.
- Formula: C26H38O4
- Molecular weight: 414.5775
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VVOIQBFMTVCINR-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 808-48-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: desoxycortone pivalate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLID (1 mg / 200 mg KBr DISC) VS KBr; PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING) $$INTERFERENCE FRINGES AROUND 667-850; DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY (ADJUSTED addmicron0.02um); 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (CS2 FOR 2-15 microns, AND C2Cl4 FOR 5-7.2 microns); PERKIN-ELMER 21 (GRATING); DIGITIZED BY COBLENTZ SOCIETY (BATCH I) FROM HARD COPY (ADJUSTED addmicron0.02um); 2 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.