- Formula: C12H32O4Si4
- Molecular weight: 352.7221
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: PPFOGBSWFQJMKW-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7623-01-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
Condensed Phase Spectrum
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Notice: Except where noted, spectra from this collection were measured on dispersive instruments, often in carefully selected solvents, and hence may differ in detail from measurements on FTIR instruments or in other chemical environments. More information on the manner in which spectra in this collection were collected can be found here.
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||DOW CORNING CORP.|
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 6233|
|State||SOLUTION (5% IN CCl4 FOR 3800-1300, 2% IN CS2 FOR 1300-620, AND 5% IN CCl4 FOR 620-250 CM-1) VS. SOLVENT|
|Instrument||PERKIN-ELMER 521 (GRATING)|
|Instrument parameters||FILTERS AT 3150, 2500, 2000, 1150, 700, 410. GRATING CHANGES: 2000, 630 CM-1|
|Path length||0.011 CM, 0.011 CM, AND 0.021 CM|
|Data processing||DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY (FROM TWO SEGMENTS)|
|Boiling point||110 C|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.