- Formula: C17H34
- Molecular weight: 238.4519
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ADOBXTDBFNCOBN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 6765-39-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hexahydroaplotaxene; Heptadec-1-ene; NSC 77132; Heptadecene-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
By formula: H2 + C17H34 = C17H36
|rH°||-124.1 ± 1.8||kJ/mol||Chyd||Rogers and Skanupong, 1974||liquid phase; solvent: Hexane|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Rogers and Skanupong, 1974
Rogers, D.W.; Skanupong, S., Heats of hydrogenation of sixteen terminal monoolefins. The alternating effect, J. Phys. Chem., 1974, 78, 2569-2572. [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.