- Formula: C7H5NO3
- Molecular weight: 151.1195
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CMWKITSNTDAEDT-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 552-89-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzaldehyde, o-nitro-; o-Nitrobenzaldehyde; 2-Nitrobenzaldehyde
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
Condensed Phase Spectrum
The following components were used in generating the plot:
- jQuery UI
- Plugins for Flot:
Notice: Except where noted, spectra from this collection were measured on dispersive instruments, often in carefully selected solvents, and hence may differ in detail from measurements on FTIR instruments or in other chemical environments. More information on the manner in which spectra in this collection were collected can be found here.
Notice: Concentration information is not available for this spectrum and, therefore, molar absorptivity values cannot be derived.
View image of digitized spectrum (can be printed in landscape orientation).
Download spectrum in JCAMP-DX format.
Collection (C) 2018 copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce
on behalf of the United States of America. All rights reserved.
|Origin||DOW CHEMICAL COMPANY|
|Source reference||COBLENTZ NO. 1790|
|Date||Not specified, most likely prior to 1970|
|State||SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 5000-1330, 10% CS2 FOR 1330-625 CM-1)|
|Instrument||Not specified, most likely a prism, grating, or hybrid spectrometer.|
|Path length||0.0118 CM, 0.0115 CM|
|Data processing||DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY|
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.