- Formula: C5H8O2
- Molecular weight: 100.1158
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: AYEGPMGNMOIHDL-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 29555-02-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Cyclopropanecarboxylic acid, 2-methyl-
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Reaction thermochemistry data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
Note: Please consider using the reaction search for this species. This page allows searching of all reactions involving this species. A general reaction search form is also available. Future versions of this site may rely on reaction search pages in place of the enumerated reaction displays seen below.
C5H7O2- + =
By formula: C5H7O2- + H+ = C5H8O2
|rH°||345.8 ± 2.9||kcal/mol||G+TS||Graul, Schnute, et al., 1990||gas phase|
|rG°||338.8 ± 2.8||kcal/mol||CIDC||Graul, Schnute, et al., 1990||gas phase|
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, Notes
Graul, Schnute, et al., 1990
Graul, S.T.; Schnute, M.E.; Squires, R.R., Gas-Phase Acidities of Carboxylic Acids and Alcohols from Collision-Induced Dissociation of Dimer Cluster Ions, Int. J. Mass Spectrom. Ion Proc., 1990, 96, 2, 181, https://doi.org/10.1016/0168-1176(90)87028-F . [all data]
Go To: Top, Reaction thermochemistry data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.