- Formula: C15H14NO2PS
- Molecular weight: 303.316
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LRNJHZNPJSPMGK-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13067-93-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Phosphonothioic acid, phenyl-, O-(4-cyanophenyl) O-ethyl ester; Phosphonothioic acid, phenyl-, O-ethyl ester, O-ester with p-hydroxybenzonitrile; B 10094; Cyanofenphos; CP 19699; CYP; Monsanto CP-19699; O-Ethyl O-(4-cyanophenyl) phenylphosphonothioate; OMS 870; S 4087; Surazon; Surecide; Benzonitrile, p-hydroxy-, O-ester with O-ethyl phenylphosphonothioate; O-p-Cyanophenyl O-ethyl phenyl-phosphonothioate; O-(4-Cyanophenyl) O-ethyl phenylphosphonothioate; ENT 25,832; ENT 25,832-a; O-Ethyl phenylphosphonothioate, O-ester with p-hydroxybenzonitrile; Experimental insecticide S-4087; Phenylphosphonothioic acid O-ethyl ester O-ester with p-hydroxybenzonitrile; Stauffer B-10094; Upjohn U-32714
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.