- Formula: C8H14O4
- Molecular weight: 174.1944
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UMNVUZRZKPVECS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 123-80-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Ethylene glycol, dipropionate; Ethylene dipropionate; Ethylene propionate; Ethylene glycol, dipropanoate ester; Dipropanoate-1,2-ethandiol
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Phase change data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled as indicated in comments:
ALS - Hussein Y. Afeefy, Joel F. Liebman, and Stephen E. Stein
AC - William E. Acree, Jr., James S. Chickos
|vapH°||67.59 ± 0.50||kJ/mol||C||Nilsson and Wadso, 1986||ALS|
|vapH°||67.6 ± 0.5||kJ/mol||C||Nilsson and Wadso, 1986||AC|
Go To: Top, Phase change data, Notes
Nilsson and Wadso, 1986
Nilsson, S.-O.; Wadso, I., Thermodynamic properties of some mono-, di-, and tri esters. Enthalpies of solution in water at 288.15 to 318.15 K and enthalpies of vaporization and heat capacities at 298.15 K, J. Chem. Thermodyn., 1986, 18, 673-681. [all data]
Go To: Top, Phase change data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
vapH° Enthalpy of vaporization at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.