9,12-Octadecadienoic acid (Z,Z)-, methyl ester
- Formula: C19H34O2
- Molecular weight: 294.4721
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WTTJVINHCBCLGX-NQLNTKRDSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-63-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Linoleic acid, methyl ester; Methyl cis,cis-9,12-octadecadienoate; Methyl linoleate; Methyl 9-cis,12-cis-octadecadienoate; 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid, methyl ester, (Z,Z); cis-9,cis-12-Octadecadienoic acid, methyl ester; cis-Linoleic acid methyl ester; Methyl (Z,Z)-9,12-octadecadienoate; (Z,Z)-9,12-octadecadienoic acid methyl ester; (9Z,12Z)-Octadecadienoic acid methyl ester; 9,12-Octadecadienoic acid (9Z,12Z)-, methyl ester; Methyl linolate; methyl (Z,Z)-9,12-octadienoate; Natural methyl linoleate
- Permanent link for this species. Use this link for bookmarking this species for future reference.
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compiled by: Coblentz Society, Inc.
- SOLUTION (10% CCl4 FOR 4000-1220, 10% CS2 FOR 1220-450 CM-1) VS SOLVENT; CARY 90 (GRATING); 2 cm-1 resolution
- SOLUTION (10% CS2 FOR 5000-2380 AND 1390-625, 10% C2Cl4 FOR 2380-1390 CM-1); PERKIN-ELMER; DIGITIZED BY NIST FROM HARD COPY; 4 cm-1 resolution
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
No reference data available.
Go To: Top, IR Spectrum, References
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.