- Formula: C5H5O2-
- Molecular weight: 97.0925
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Gas phase ion energetics data
Go To: Top, References, Notes
Data compilation copyright by the U.S. Secretary of Commerce on behalf of the U.S.A. All rights reserved.
Data compiled by: John E. Bartmess
C5H5O2- + =
By formula: C5H5O2- + H+ = C5H6O2
|rH°||1395. ± 8.8||kJ/mol||G+TS||Mishima, Matsuoka, et al., 2004||gas phase; Calc: keto form of acid more stable.|
|rG°||1366. ± 8.4||kJ/mol||IMRE||Mishima, Matsuoka, et al., 2004||gas phase; Calc: keto form of acid more stable.|
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, Notes
Mishima, Matsuoka, et al., 2004
Mishima, M.; Matsuoka, M.; Lei, Y.X.; Rappoport, Z., Gas-phase acidities of disubstituted methanes and of enols of carboxamides substituted by electron-withdrawing groups, J. Org. Chem., 2004, 69, 18, 5947-5965, https://doi.org/10.1021/jo040196b . [all data]
Go To: Top, Gas phase ion energetics data, References
- Symbols used in this document:
rG° Free energy of reaction at standard conditions rH° Enthalpy of reaction at standard conditions
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.