- Formula: C7H14NO3PS2
- Molecular weight: 255.295
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ILBONRFSLATCRE-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 947-02-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphoramidic acid, 1,3-dithiolan-2-ylidene-, diethyl ester; Imidocarbonic acid, phosphonodithio-, cyclic ethylene P,P-diethyl ester; (Diethoxyphosphinyl)dithioimidocarbonic acid cyclic ethylene ester; American Cyanamide 47031; AC 47031; Cayolan; Cyolane; CL 47031; EI 47031; ENT 25,830; 2-[(Diethoxyphosphinyl)Imino]-1,3-dithiolane; American cyanamid 47031; American cyanamid ac 47,031; American cyanamid cl-47031; CI-47031; Cyalane; Cyclic ethylene(diethoxyphosphinothioyl)dithioimidocarbonate; Cyclic ethylene P,P-diethyl phosphonodithioimidocarbonate; Cyolan; Cyolane cylan; Cyolane insecticide; P,P-Diethyl cyclic ethylene ester of phosphonodithioimidocarbonic acid; 1,2-Ethanedithiol, cyclic ester with P,P-diethyl phosphonodithioimidocarbonate; 1,2-Ethanedithiol, cyclic S,S-ester with phosphonodithioimidocarbonic acid O,O-diethyl ester; Imidocarbonic acid, (diethoxyphosphinyl)dithio-, cyclic ethylene ester; Imidocarbonic acid, phosphonodithio-, O,O-diethyl cyclic ethylene ester; OMS 646; Phosphoramidic acid, N-1,3-dithiolan-2-ylidene-, diethyl ester; Phospholan
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.