- Formula: C13H14N2O3
- Molecular weight: 246.2619
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ALARQZQTBTVLJV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 115-38-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-Pyrimidinetrione, 5-ethyl-1-methyl-5-phenyl-; Barbituric acid, 5-ethyl-1-methyl-5-phenyl-; Enfenemal; Enphenemal; Isonal; Isonal (Roussel); Mebaral; Mephobarbitone; Mephytal; Methyl phenobarbitone; Methyl-calminal; Methylphenobarbital; Metylfenemal; Metyna; Morbusan; N-Methyl-5-phenyl-5-ethylbarbituric acid; N-Methylethylphenylbarbituric acid; N-Methylphenobarbital; Phemetone; Phemiton; Phemitone; Prominal; 1-Methylphenobarbital; N-Ethylmethylphenylbarbituric acid; 5-Ethyl-N-methyl-5-phenylbarbituric acid; 5-Ethyl-1-methyl-5-phenylbarbituric acid; 5-Ethyl-5-phenyl-N-methyl-bartituric acid; Meberal; Menta-bal; 1-Methyl-5-ethyl-5-phenylbarbituric acid; N-Methylphenolbarbitol; Methylphenylbarbituric acid; N-Methyl-5-phenyl-5-ethylbarbital; 1-Methyl-5-phenyl-5-ethylbarbituric acid; 5-Phenyl-5-ethyl-3-methylbarbituric acid; 5-Ethyl-1-methyl-5-phenyl-2,4,6(1H,3H,5H)-pyrimidinetrione; 1-Methyl-5-ethyl-5-phenyl-pyrimidine-2,4,6-trione; Hexahydropyrimidine-2,4,6-trione,1-methyl-5-ethyl-5-phenyl-; Phenobarbital, mono-methyl; (.+/-.)-Mephobarbital
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.