- Formula: ClH
- Molecular weight: 36.461
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VEXZGXHMUGYJMC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 7647-01-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Hydrochloric ccid; Anhydrous hydrochloric acid; Chlorohydric acid; Hydrochloric acid gas; Hydrochloride; Muriatic acid; Salzsaeure; HCl; Hydrochloric acid, anhydrous; Hydrogen-chloride-anhydrous-; Acide chlorhydrique; Acido cloridrico; Chloorwaterstof; Chlorowodor; Chlorwasserstoff; NA 1789; Spirits of salt; UN 1050; UN 1789; UN 2186; Anhydrous hydrogen chloride; Hydrogen chloride (acid); Marine acid; Soldering acid; Spirit of salt; Spirits of salts; Hydrogen chloride (HCl); NSC 77365; Hydrochloric acid
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Gas phase thermochemistry data
- Phase change data
- Reaction thermochemistry data: reactions 1 to 50, reactions 51 to 100, reactions 101 to 150, reactions 151 to 158
- Henry's Law data
- Gas phase ion energetics data
- Ion clustering data
- IR Spectrum
- Mass spectrum (electron ionization)
- Constants of diatomic molecules
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.