- Formula: Cl6N3P3
- Molecular weight: 347.659
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: UBIJTWDKTYCPMQ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 940-71-6
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file
- Other names: Cyclophosphazene dichloride trimer; Cyclophosphonitrilic chloride trimer; Hexachloro-1,3,5,2,4,6-triazatriphosphorine; Hexachlorocyclophosphazatriene; Hexachlorocyclotriphosphazatriene; Hexachlorocyclotriphosphazene; Hexachlorotriphosphonitrile; Phosphonitrile chloride, cyclic trimer; Phosphonitrilic chloride cyclic trimer; Phosphonitrilic chloride trimer; Phosphononitrilic chloride trimer; Triphosphonitrile chloride; Triphosphonitrilic chloride; 2,2,4,4,6,6-Hexachlorocyclotriphosphazatriene; 1,3,5,2,4,6-Triazatriphosphorine, hexachloro-; 2«lambda»5,4«lambda»5,6«lambda»5-1,3,5,2,4,6-Triazatriphosphorine, 2,2,4,4,6,6-hexachloro-; Hexachlorotriphosphazene; NSC 209799; NSC 2667; 2,2,4,4,6,6-hexachloro-1,3,5-triaza-2,4,6-triphosphorine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
- Data at other public NIST sites:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.