- Formula: C9H8Cl3NO2S
- Molecular weight: 300.589
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LDVVMCZRFWMZSG-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 133-06-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1H-Isoindole-1,3(2H)-dione, 3a,4,7,7a-tetrahydro-2-[(trichloromethyl)thio]-; 4-Cyclohexene-1,2-dicarboximide, N-[(trichloromethyl)thio]-; Aacaptan; Amercide; Captaf; Captaf 85W; Captan 50W; Captex; Esso fungicide 406; Flit 406; Fungus Ban Type II; Glyodex 37-22; Kaptan; Malipur; N-[(Trichloromethyl)thio]tetrahydrophthalimide; N-Trichloromethylthio-3a,4,7,7a-tetrahydrophthalimide; Neracid; Orthocide; Orthocide 406; Orthocide 50; Orthocide 7.5; Orthocide 75; Orthocide 83; Ortocid 50; Stauffer captan; SR 406; Vancide 89; Vancide 89RE; Vangard K; Captane; ENT 26,538; Le captane; Merpan; N-((Trichloromethyl)mercapto)-«DELTA»4-tetrahydrophthalimide; N-((Trichloromethyl)mercapto)-4-cyclohexene-1,2-dicarboximide; N-((Trichloromethyl)thio)-4-cyclohexene-1,2-dicarboximide; N-((Trichloromethyl)thio)cyclohex-4-ene-1,2-dicarboximide; NCI-C00077; Vondcaptan; Agrosol S; Agrox 2-way and 3-way; Bangton; Bean seed protectant; Captab; Captancapteneet 26,538; Captan-streptomycin 7.5-0.1 potato seed piece protectant; Granox PFM; Gustafson captan 30-dd; Hexacap; Micro-check 12; Osocide; 3a,4,7,7a-Tetrahydro-N-(trichloromethanesulphenyl)phthalimide; 1,2,3,6-Tetrahydro-N-(trichloromethylthio)phthalimide; Trichlormethylthioamid kyseliny 1,2,3,6-tetrahydroftalove; N-(Trichlor-methylthio)-phthalimid; Trichloromethylthio-1,2,5,6-tetrahydrophthalamide; Vancide P-75; Vanguard K; Vanicide; N-[(Trichloromethyl)thio]-«DELTA»4-tetrahydrophthalimide; Trimegol; 3a,4,7,7a-Tetrahydro-2-[(trichloromethyl)thio]-1H-isoindole-1,3(2H)dione; N-Trichloromethyl-thio-3a,4,7,7a-tetrahydropthalimide; Venturin; Deltan; Bangtan; Kaptazor; Zenecal; Ugecap; Orthocide S 50
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.