Heptanoic acid, ethyl ester
- Formula: C9H18O2
- Molecular weight: 158.2380
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: TVQGDYNRXLTQAP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 106-30-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Aether oenanthicus; Cognac oil; Enanthylic ether; Ethyl enanthate; Ethyl heptanoate; Ethyl heptoate; Ethyl heptylate; Ethyl n-heptanoate; Ethyl oenanthate; Ethyl oenanthylate; Grape oil; Oenanthic ether; Oleum vitis viniferae; Wine oil; Enanthic acid ethyl ester; Ethyl ester of heptanoic acid; NSC 8891; ethyl enantate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.