Propanedioic acid, (acetylamino)-, diethyl ester
- Formula: C9H15NO5
- Molecular weight: 217.2191
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ISOLMABRZPQKOV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1068-90-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Acetamidomalonic acid diethyl ester; Diethyl acetamidomalonate; Diethyl 2-acetamidomalonate; Diethyl acetylaminomalonate; Diethyl N-acetylaminomalonate; Malonic acid, acetamido-, diethyl ester; Diethyl acetaminomalonate; Acetaminomalonic acid diethyl ester; (Acetylamino)propanedioic acid diethyl ester; Diethylester kyseliny acetylaminomalonove; Ethyl acetamidomalonate; (Acetylamino)malonic acid diethyl ester; 2-(Acetylamino)propanedioic acid diethyl ester; Diethyl a-(acetylamino)malonate; NSC 7645; Propanedioic acid, 2-(acetylamino)-, 1,3-diethyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.