- Formula: C9H13N
- Molecular weight: 135.2062
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SASNBVQSOZSTPD-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 589-08-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenethylamine, N-methyl-; N-Methyl-«beta»-phenylethylamine; N-Methyl-N-(2-phenylethyl)amine; N-Methylphenethylamine; «alpha»-Phenyl-«beta»-methylaminoethane; N-Methyl-«beta»-phenylaethylamin; WIN 5553; 1-Phenyl-2-methylamino-aethan; 1-Phenyl-2-methylaminoethane; N-Methyl-«beta»-phenethylamine; N-Methyl-2-phenylethylamine; N-(Phenylethyl)methylamine; N-Methylbenzeneethanamine; N-Methylphenylethylamine; (2-Phenylethyl)methylamine; N-Phenethylmethylamine; NSC 113957; N-Methyl-2-phenethylamine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.