- Formula: C9H12NO5PS
- Molecular weight: 277.234
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: ZNOLGFHPUIJIMJ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 122-14-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phenitrothion; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl) ester; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl O-(4-nitro-m-tolyl) ester; Accothion; Agria 1050; Agriya 1050; Agrothion; Akotion; Bayer S 5660; Bayer 41831; BAY 41831; CL 47300; CP 47114; EI 47300; ENT 25,715; Falithion; Folithion; Metathion; Metathion E-50; Metathione; Metathionine E-50; Metation; Metation E-50; Monsanto CP 47114; MEP (Pesticide); MEP (Phosphorus insecticide); Nitrophos; Nuvanol; Oleosumifene; Ovadofos; OMS 43; S 112A; S 5660; Sumithian; Sumithion; Verthion; AC-47300; Aceothion; American cyanamid cl-47,300; Arbogal; BAY S 5660; Cekutrothion; m-Cresol, 4-nitro-, O-ester with O,O-dimethyl phosphorothioate; Cyfen; Cytel; Cyten; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(3-methyl-4-nitrofenyl)-monothiofosfaat; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(3-methyl-4-nitro-phenyl)-monothiophosphate; Dimethyl 3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl phosphorothionate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(4-nitro-5-methylphenyl)-thionophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(4-nitro-3-methylphenyl)thiophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl O-4-nitro-m-tolyl phosphorothioate; Dimethyl 4-nitro-m-tolyl phosphorothionate; O,O-Dimetil-O-(3-metil-4-nitrofenil) fosforotioato; O,O-Dimetil-O-(3-metil-4-nitro-fenil)-monotiofosfato; Fenitox; Fenitrotion; Folithion ec 50; Kotion; Macbar; MEP; Metathio E-50; Metathionine; Methylnitrophos; Mglawik F; Novathion; Owadofos; Pennwalt C-4852; S-1102A; Sumitomo S-1102A; Thiophosphate de O,O-dimethyle et de O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyle); O,O-Dimethyl-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl) ester of phosphorothioic acid; Dicofen; O,O-Dimethyl O-4-nitro-m-tolyl thiophosphate; O,O-DiMe O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(3-methyl-4-nitrophenyl) phosphorothioate; Oleometathion; Tionfos 50 LE; Sumigran; Sumifene; Owadophos; bis-Fenitrothion
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.