- Formula: C9H11Cl2O3PS
- Molecular weight: 301.127
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: OBZIQQJJIKNWNO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 57018-04-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O-(2,6-dichloro-4-methylphenyl) O,O-dimethyl ester; Basilex; Dimethyl O-(2,6-dichloro-4-methylphenyl) phosphorothioate; O-(2,6-Dichloro-4-methylphenyl) O,O-dimethyl phosphorothioate; Risolex; Rizolex; S-3349; Tolclophos-methyl; O,O-Dimethyl O-(2,6-dichloro-4-methylphenyl) phosphorothioate; O-(2,6-dichloro-p-tolyl) O,O-dimethyl thiophosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.