Carbamic acid, phenyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C8H9NO2
- Molecular weight: 151.1626
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: IAGUPODHENSJEZ-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2603-10-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carbanilic acid, methyl ester; Methyl carbanilate; Methyl phenylcarbamate; Methyl phenylurethane; Methyl N-phenylcarbamate; Methyl N-phenylurethane; N-Phenylcarbamic acid methyl ester
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.