- Formula: C8H9NO2
- Molecular weight: 151.1626
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VAMXMNNIEUEQDV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 134-20-3
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Benzoic acid, 2-amino-, methyl ester; Anthranilic acid, methyl ester; o-Carbomethoxyaniline; Methyl o-aminobenzoate; Methyl 2-aminobenzoate; 2-(Methoxycarbonyl)aniline; 2-Aminobenzoic acid methyl ester; o-Aminobenzoic acid, methyl ester; Nevoli oil; 2-Carbomethoxyaniline; Methylester kyseliny anthranilove; Neroli oil, artifical; Methyl ester of o-Aminobenzoic acid; Neroli oil, artificial; o-Amino methyl benzoate; NSC 3109; Methyl anthranylate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.