- Formula: C8H18NO4PS2
- Molecular weight: 287.337
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: LESVOLZBIFDZGS-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 2275-23-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl S-[2-[[1-methyl-2-(methylamino)-2-oxoethyl]thio]ethyl] ester; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl ester, S-ester with 2-[(2-mercaptoethyl)thio]-N-methylpropionamide; Dimethyl S-[2-(1-methylcarbamoylethylthio)ethyl] phosphorothiolate; Kilval; O,O-Dimethyl S-[2-(1-methylcarbamoylethylthio)ethyl] phosphorothioate; RP 9895; Vamidoate; American cyanamid-43073; O,O-Dimethyl S-2-(1-N-methylcarbamoylethylmercapto)ethyl thiophosphate; ENT 26,613; N-Methyl O,O-dimethylthiolophosphoryl-5-thia-3-methyl-2-valeramide; N-Methyl-3-thia-2-methyl-valeramid der O,O-dimethylthiolphosphorsaeure; NPH 83; R.P. 10,465; Trucidor
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.