Ethanol, 2-(2-ethoxyethoxy)-, acetate
- Formula: C8H16O4
- Molecular weight: 176.2102
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FPZWZCWUIYYYBU-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 112-15-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Carbitol acetate; Diethylene glycol ethyl ether acetate; Diethylene glycol monoethyl ether acetate; Diglycol monoethyl ether acetate; Ethyldiglycol acetate; 2-(2-Ethoxyethoxy)ethyl acetate; Acetic acid 2-(2-ethoxyethoxy)ethyl ester; Ektasolve de acetate; 2-(2-Ethoxyethoxy)ethanol acetate; 2-(2-Ethoxyethoxy)ethylester kyseliny octove; Glycol ether de acetate; Karbitolacetat; Diethyleneglycol acetate monoethylether; Ethanol, 2-(2-ethoxyethoxy)-, 1-acetate; NSC 8702
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.