Butanoic acid, 2-ethyl-2-methyl-, methyl ester
- Formula: C8H16O2
- Molecular weight: 144.2114
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RUFXPLNQCKJCCF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 5296-70-8
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Butyric acid, 2-ethyl-2-methyl-, methyl ester; Methyl «alpha»-ethyl-«alpha»-methylbutyrate; Methyl «alpha»-methyl-«alpha»-ethylbutyrate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.