- Formula: C8H16NO5P
- Molecular weight: 237.1901
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: VEENJGZXVHKXNB-VOTSOKGWSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 141-66-2
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphoric acid, 3-(dimethylamino)-1-methyl-3-oxo-1-propenyl dimethyl ester, (E)-; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl ester, ester with 3-hydroxy-N,N-dimethylcrotonamide, (E)-; trans-Bidrin; Bidrin; C 709; Carbicron; Carbomicron; Dimethyl 2-Dimethylcarbamoyl-1-methylvinyl phosphate; Ektafos; ENT 24,482; Karbicron; Oleobidrin; SD 3562; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl ester, ester with (E)-3-hydroxy-N,N-dimethylcrotonamide; Bidirl; Ciba 709; Crotonamide, 3-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-, cis-, dimethyl phosphate; Crotonamide, 3-hydroxy-N-N-dimethyl-, dimethyl phosphate, cis-; Diapadrin; Dicrotofos; 3-(Dimethoxyphosphinyloxy)-N,N-dimethyl-cis-crotonamide; 3-(Dimethylamino)-1-methyl-3-oxo-1-propenyl dimethyl phosphate, (E)-; cis-2-Dimethylcarbamoyl-1-methylvinyl dimethylphosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(2-dimethyl-carbamoyl-1-methyl-vinyl)phosphate; 2-Dimethyl cis-2-dimethyl-carbamoyl-1-methylvinyl phosphate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(N,N-dimethylcarbamoyl-1-methylvinyl) phosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(1,4-dimethyl-3-oxo-4-aza-pent-1-enyl)fosfaat; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(1,4-dimethyl-3-oxo-4-aza-pent-1-enyl)phosphate; O,O-Dimethyl-O-(1-methyl-2-N,N-dimethyl-carbamoyl)-vinyl-phosphat; Dimethyl phosphate of 3-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-cis-crotonamide; Dimethyl phosphate ester with 3-hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-cis-crotonamide; O,O-Dimetil-O-(1,4-dimetil-3-oxo-4-aza-pent-1-enil)-fosfato; 3-Hydroxydimethyl crotonamide dimethyl phosphate; 3-Hydroxy-N,N-dimethyl-cis-crotonamide dimethyl phosphate; OMS 253; Phosphate de dimethyle et de 2-dimethylcarbamoyl 1-methyl vinyle; Phosphoric acid, dimethyl 1-methyl-N,N-(dimethylamino)-3-oxo-1-propenyl ester, (E)-; Shell SD-3562; Phosphoric acid, (1E)-3-(dimethylamino)-1-methyl-3-oxo-1-propenyl dimethyl ester; Dimethyl 1-dimethylcarbamoyl-1-propen-2-yl phosphate; (E)-3-(dimethylamino)-1-methyl-3-oxoprop-1-enyl dimethyl phosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.