- Formula: C8H14N4OS
- Molecular weight: 214.288
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: FOXFZRUHNHCZPX-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 21087-64-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 1,2,4-Triazin-5(4H)-one, 4-amino-6-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-3-(methylthio)-; As-Triazin-5(4H)-one, 4-amino-6-tert-butyl-3-(methylthio)-; Bayer 6159; BAY 6159; BAY 6159 H; BAY 61597; BAY 94337; Lexone; Sencor; Sencorex; Metribuzine; 4-Amino-6-tert-butyl-3-methylthio-as-triazin-5-one; 4-Amino-6-tert-butyl-3-(methylthio)-1,2,4-triazin-5-one; 4-Amino-6-(1,1-dimethylethyl)-3-(methylthio)-1,2,4-triazin-5(4H)-one; BAY DIC 1468; BAYER 94337; Bayer 6159H; Bayer 6443H; DIC 1468; Sencoral; Sencorer; 1,2,4-Triazin-5-one, 4-amino-6-tert-butyl-3-(methylthio)-; Zenkor; 4-Amino-6-tert-butyl-3-(methylthio)-as-triazin-5(4H)-one; Lexone 4L; Lexone 75DF; Lexone DF; Sencor 4L; Sencor 75DF; Sencor DF; Triazin-5(4H)-one, 4-amino-6-tert-butyl-3-(methylthio)-; 3-Methylthio-4-amino-6-tert-butyl-1,2,4-triazin-5-one; Sencor 4F; Sencorex L.F.; Senkor; Metoribuzine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.