- Formula: C8H12N2
- Molecular weight: 136.1943
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: JZBCTZLGKSYRSF-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 13925-07-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2-Ethyl-3,5-dimethylpyrazine; Pyrazine, 3,5-dimethyl-2-ethyl-; FEMA 3150; Pyrazine, 2,6-dimethyl-3-ethyl-; 2,6-Dimethyl-3-ethylpyrazine; 3,5-Dimethyl-2-ethylpyrazine; 3-Ethyl-2,6-dimethylpyrazine; Pyrazine, 3-ethyl-2,6-dimethyl; 2-Ethyl-3,5(6)-dimethylpyrazine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.