- Formula: C8H11N
- Molecular weight: 121.1796
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: CZZZABOKJQXEBO-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 95-68-1
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: 2,4-Xylidine; m-Xylidine; 1-Amino-2,4-dimethylbenzene; 2,4-Dimethylaniline; 4-Amino-1,3-dimethylbenzene; 4-Amino-1,3-xylene; 2,4-Dimethylbenzeneamine; m-4-Xylidine; Aniline, 2,4-dimethyl-; 2-Methyl-p-toluidine; 2,4-Dimethylbenzenamine; 4-Amino-3-methyltoluene; 4-Methyl-o-toluidine; 2,4-Dimethylphenylamine; 2,4-Xylylamine; NSC 7640
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.