- Formula: C8H10NO5PS
- Molecular weight: 263.207
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: RLBIQVVOMOPOHC-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 298-00-0
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl O-(4-nitrophenyl) ester; Phosphorothioic acid, O,O-dimethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) ester; Azofos; Azophos; BAY 11405; Dimethyl p-Nitrophenyl phosphorothionate; Dimethyl p-nitrophenyl thiophosphate; Dimethyl parathion; Dimethyl 4-nitrophenyl phosphorothionate; DALF; Folidol M; Folidol M-40; M-Parathion; Meptox; Metacid 50; Metacide; Metaphos; Methyl-E 605; Methylthiophos; Metron; Metron (pesticide); Nitrox; Nitrox 80; O,O-Dimethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) phosphorothioate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) thionophosphate; O,O-Dimethyl O-(p-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate; Parathion methyl; Parathion methyl homolog; Penncap M; Sinafid M-48; Thiophenit; Vofatox; Wofatox; Wofotox; 8056HC; O,O-Dimethyl O-4-nitrophenyl phosphorothioate; Bladan M; Cekumethion; Devithion; ENT 17292; Methyl-bladan; OMS 213; Parataf; Paratox; Partron M; Tekwaisa; Penncap MLS; Dimethyl 4-nitrophenyl phosphorothioate; Quinophos; Yphos; Paratuf; Folidol 600; Metafos; Oleovofotox; O,O-dimethyl-O-(4-nitrophenyl) thiophosphate
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.