- Formula: C8H10N2O
- Molecular weight: 150.1778
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: SQBHGDSDVWCPHN-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 1007-36-9
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: Urea, 1-methyl-3-phenyl-; Defenuron; N-Methyl-N'-phenylurea; N-Phenyl-N'-methylurea; 1-Methyl-3-phenylurea
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.