- Formula: C7H8N2O2
- Molecular weight: 152.1506
- IUPAC Standard InChI:
- Download the identifier in a file.
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: XTTIQGSLJBWVIV-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 99-52-5
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: o-Toluidine, 4-nitro-; Ansibases Red RL; Azoene Fast Red GL Base; Azogene Fast Red NRL Salt; Azogene Fast Red RL; C.I. 37100; Daito Red Base RL; Devol Red RL; Devol Red Salt E; Diabase Red RL; Diazo Fast Red RL; Fast Red RL Base; Fast Red Salt RL; Fast Red 5NT; Fast Red 5NT Salt; Hiltonil Fast Red RL Base; Hiltosal Fast Red RL Salt; Kako Red RL Base; Kayaku Red RL Base; Meisei Fast Red RL Base; Mitsui Red RL Base; Naphtoelan Red RL Base; Red Base Ciba X; Red Base Irga X; Red Base NRL; Red RL Base; Sanyo Fast Red RL Base; Sanyo Fast Red Salt RL; Spectrolene Red RL; Symulon Red RL Base; Tulabase Fast Red RL; Yamada Fast Red RL Base; 1-Amino-2-methyl-4-nitrobenzene; 2-Amino-5-nitrotoluene; 2-Methyl-4-nitroaniline; 4-Nitro-o-toluidine; 4-Nitro-2-methylaniline; 4-Nitro-6-methylaniline; 5-Nitro-2-aminotoluene; p-Nitro-o-toluidine; Azoic diazo component 34, base; Aniline, 2-methyl-4-nitro-; Fast Red Base RL; Meisi Fast Red RL Base; Naphthoelan Red RL Base; 2-Amino-1-methyl-5-nitrobenzene; 2-Methyl-4-nitrobenzenamine; 2-Methyl-4-nitrophenylamine; 2-Methyl-p-nitroaniline; 3-Methyl-4-aminonitrobenzene; 4-Nitro-2-toluidine
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Data at NIST subscription sites:
NIST subscription sites provide data under the NIST Standard Reference Data Program, but require an annual fee to access. The purpose of the fee is to recover costs associated with the development of data collections included in such sites. Your institution may already be a subscriber. Follow the links above to find out more about the data in these sites and their terms of usage.
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.