- Formula: C7H8ClN
- Molecular weight: 141.598
- IUPAC Standard InChIKey: WRZOMWDJOLIVQP-UHFFFAOYSA-N
- CAS Registry Number: 95-79-4
- Chemical structure:
This structure is also available as a 2d Mol file or as a computed 3d SD file
- Other names: o-Toluidine, 5-chloro-; Acco Fast Red KB base; Ansibase Red KB; Azoene Fast Red KB base; Fast Red KB amine; Fast Red KB salt; Fast Red KB salt Supra; Fast Red KB Base; Fast Red KBS salt; Genazo Red KB soln; Hiltonil Fast Red KB base; Lake Red BK base; Metrogen Red Former KB soln; Naphthosol Fast Red KB base; Pharmazoid Red KB; Red KB base; Spectrolene Red KB; Stable Red KB base; 2-Amino-4-chlorotoluene; 2-Methyl-5-chloroaniline; 3-Chloro-6-methylaniline; 5-Chloro-o-toluidine; 5-Chloro-2-methylaniline; 5-Chloro-ortho-toluidine; 4-Chloro-2-aminotoluene; Azoic diazo component 32; Azoic diazo component 32, base; C.I. Azoic Diazo Component 32; NCI-C02051; 1-Amino-3-chloro-6-methylbenzene; 5-Chloro-2-methylbenzenamine; 5-Chloro-2-toluidine; Fast Red KB-T Base; NSC 7094
- Information on this page:
- Other data available:
Go To: Top
- Data from NIST Standard Reference Database 69: NIST Chemistry WebBook
- The National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) uses its best efforts to deliver a high quality copy of the Database and to verify that the data contained therein have been selected on the basis of sound scientific judgment. However, NIST makes no warranties to that effect, and NIST shall not be liable for any damage that may result from errors or omissions in the Database.
- Customer support for NIST Standard Reference Data products.